Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hollywood Halloween


Here's me with a few of my friends at work. They let us dress up for Halloween, which was tons of fun. That's me in the front as a vampire!

Check out this Halloween video we made that night. Careful......it's a little scary. : O

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Your video doesn't work! Fix it please!! I want to see it! :)

Ben and Andrea said...

What!??? Our video works just fine. I think you should fix your computer. But seriously if anyone else is having problems viewing our blog please let us know and I'll get our tech staff on it right away.

Melissa said...

LOL!! NOW it's working! :) That's really funny! I like it! And I like Andrea's costume! Check out our blog for our cool costumes! Love ya!

Joe and Kristin Family said...

Hahahaha! We loved it. Thanks for spooking us. :-)

The Pendleton's said...

You guys are funny! Please blog more cause Auntie Jan misses seeing you!! xo

D. and A. Cox said...

... We're really, just... speechless...

Emily McKinney said...

You guys are so awesome! That was some amazing footage ya got there! When are we going to get together again?