Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Thankful Turkey

This is Andrea with Turkey-Lurkey, our thankful turkey. Two weeks ago Kristen and Joe came over and had FHE with us. Kristen gave us the materials to make our thankful turkey.

He gets the honerary spot by the TV. I know he's got a lot of colorful feathers, but don't call him a peacock, he'll be offended.

Once we had him on the wall we wrote down some of the things we are thankful for on his feathers.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow Ben! That is a beautiful turkey! I'm glad you're thankful for your "wifee", but you forgot to write a feather with "Julia" on it. It's okay. I understand. I'll have to suggest to Mom that we make our own thankful turkey, and I'll put you and Andrea on it. Love ya! -Julia

Melissa said...

Ooh! I want to make a Thankful Turkey Lurkey too!!! :)

Josh said...

That's so awesome! I love the idea! I found your blog off of Brandon and Melissa's---glad to see you guys are doing well! :)

Feel free to check out our blog too if you'd like:
jjwagner.blogspot.com

Take care!

Ben and Andrea said...

Oh Julia, Read the yellow feather all the way on the right. It says, "Family". That includes you too. Even though I told you you were adopted.

Joanie Demer said...

Hope you guys are having a happy Thanksgiving in Twin Falls. We miss you and can't wait to see you at Christmas! And, you're right, Julia is definitely adopted.