Saturday, July 12, 2008

We Sail!



This is a late commer photo but we're alvery proud of Andrea's diving skills!














Andrea and I made the 13 hour drive from Rexburg to Lake Shasta, CA to be with my family on the 4th of July. These are some pictures from our sailing adventure on the legendary sailing vessel, "Spraymaker".
























































Since most of Northern California is on fire right now, we got to watch this fire fighting plane scoop up water (2 acre feet with each pass) and then dump it on a fire burning a nearby hill side.



























3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That looks like a fun way to spend the 4th of July. Does this boat belong to you?--you speak of it as if it's something you have used before? Did you just spend the day on it?

Ruth said...

Man! You're so lucky you got to go sailing for the 4th of July! I wish I could have been there! Ha ha.
-The First Mate

Angelee said...

I love that Julia is sitting on the toilet to eat dinner. classic.