Sunday, June 15, 2008

Andrea and Ben's Birthdays

Andrea shows off her new Tweety Bird kite. She also got the green shirt she is wearing for her Birthday. (No I did not pick it out which is why it's so cute).













Andrea didn't want a birthday cake, she wanted a birthday pie. So Sarah Lee made her a nice Apple pie and I stuck candles in it.













Anyone who knows Andrea knows she loves Cheese so I got her a cheesy snack for her Birthday along with some of her favorite cereals.













Chris and Melissa both came over to help us celebrate.















My cake on the other hand nearly burned down the apartment. I leaned about six candles toward eachother in to parts of the cake to get this effect. It was awesome.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Ben and Andrea. You two look so happy! I love reading your blog, it always looks like you are having so much fun!