
Shoshone Falls


The Dodds clan (including Dunbar's and Van De Graaffs) went on a walk by the mighty Shoshone Falls. I was reading about the geology of the area and when Lake Boneville flooded (11,000 years ago) the canyon, water flowed over the south canyon wall. The 460 ft. high Twin Falls bridge would have been under ten feet of water! Today all that remains of Lake Bonneville is the Great Salt Lake in Utah.

As we were hiking out of the canyon, we stopped and took some photos along the way. While I was taking this pictures I heard the rock walls start to buckle and crack. I knew I'd have to act fast...

So I threw down the camera and jumped under the rock wall to brace it while everyone got out. Luckily no one was injured.

This is Jenna Van De Graph, a very happy three year old. For her Birthday, she wanted a "princess castle cake". So her mom (Andrea's older sister Kristen) created this masterpiece. Andrea also helped out by doing the red frosting around the towers.
Ben and Joe on a sax/trombone duet. Listen at your own risk.
3 comments:
Ben, you're a dork. You make me laugh. :) Love ya!
Dude... That was major hornage!
Saxophones and Trombones count as "horns" right?
Or maybe... "brassage". :)
Yea I think it would be "hornage"
Post a Comment