Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun

Kaylee wanted to be a ballerina this year for Halloween.  I had to tell her she could dress up this year, but that she's to young to go Trick or Treating...

 Kaylee : "What are these people doing to me?"

 This was her best ballerina pose

6 comments:

Savvy said...

LOL! Oh so cute! <3 What a darling!

Alicia said...

Loved her costume!

Ace said...

She is so precious. :D
~Anna Clark

Joe and Kristin Family said...

I love the ballerina pose where you hold her little arm up. :)

Carrie Sybrowsky said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! I also love the tree that you have on her wall. How did you do that? Stencil, or vinyl, or what?

Ben and Andrea said...

The tree is basically a decal that peels off a paper backing and sticks to the wall. Andrea said it cost around $30. It was pretty fun hanging it up. I kind of want to do another one.