Friday, July 10, 2009

We bought a house!

After months and months of searching, we finally closed on this 3 bedroom 2 bath home in West Jordan Utah. It's a lovely home on a cul-de-sac and we're very excited. We will be moving in on July 17th (that's updated from the origianl July 31st move in day) and after that time, everyone is invited to come for a visit since we finally have room to accommodate you!

















7 comments:

D. and A. Cox said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations, you guys! That's so awesome!
~ac

Kristin said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! It reminds me of our first house (the one we just moved out of last year!) Just looking at the pictures of your house brought back so many happy memories- I am sure you guys will have the same experience with your new place. Although, I have to say my favorite room is the "egyptian" theme one- I hope you wrote all those decoration into the offer so you don't have to try to recreate it! J/K, Andrea, I am sure you will make it lovely.

Ruth said...

Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! So, we'd like to book a stay for Conference or maybe a BYU football game. :)
It's great. Very happy for you.
Love, Mom

Seth and Sierra said...

Oh wow!! That's great! Congrats you guys! What a nice house!

Joe and Kristin Family said...

Congrats, Ben and Andrea. Great to see the pictures. You'll love having your own home.

I'm sure Ben will enjoy the yardwork and the garage. Andrea, be sure to make him a nice long honey-do list!

We'd love to come visit you (and help you move in) once the timing is right.

Kimberly said...

Congrats! I am glad that you finally found something that you liked and didn't look old with a weird overhanging front. I am a little jealous and it makes me hope that someday soon we will know where we are going to end up so we can think about getting a home as well. An apartment just starts to get a little crowded after awhile and you just kind of get tried of paying rent. We are happy that you are now entering the next stage of life!

Becky said...

I'm so excited for you, that's awesome. It's a WAY cute home, thanks for posting pictures. Good luck moving and getting settled!