
Since our bad experience at The Mayan, we haven't ventured too far out of our dining comfort zone. But this weekend we decided to try eating at The Cheese Cake Factory. Above is a picture of our appetizer which was about three times bigger than we were expecting. Between that and the tasty bread basket, by the time we got our entrees we were nearly full. But it all tasted so good we ate until we were stuffed to the rafters. It was a beautiful day and we ate outdoors. We took a slice of strawberry cheesecake home with us and it was divine.
5 comments:
Yum! That looks so fun. Joe and I had the Dutch caramel apple streusel cheesecake there, and it was fabulous!
I like the baja chicken tacos! Glad you guys had a good time! Boise just got a Tucanos (like Rodizios) and it was TDF! Tons of meat, but next time I go, I think I'll just get my one favorite meat (teriyaki steak) and the grilled whole pineapples in some sort of honey brown sugar glaze. . . I think I'll just lick the glaze off and eat it without silverware. . .
If you haven't already, you should try it. It's expensive, but if you sign up here: http://www.tucanos.com/account/pages/me.html, they'll send you one free dinner for your birthday month. That's coming up isn't it old man?
We miss you guys!
Ha ha! That's funny that you guys went there last weekend too! :D Great place! Looks like you had fun!
Wow that is a big appetizer!
Gotta love Cheescake Factory!!
Wait, did you go on Saturday? That's when we went and we ate outside too! lol!
Post a Comment