Hey! Thanks for the car comment! It's really nice to have that taken care of now! :D How are you guys doing? I miss you! I need to call you sometime! - Melissa
Andrea, I tagged you. If you want to, post six quirky things about you and then tag anyone else you'd like. We're hoping to be in Chico and get to see you guys for a while at Christmas. JOanie
Ryan is high scorer at YM Basketball
-
The Young Men played their tournament games last Saturday. Although they
lost both games, Ryan played some amazing basketball. Here he is going up
for a s...
3 comments:
Congratulations Ben!
We're sad that you're gone already... How's life in Utah?
Hey! Thanks for the car comment! It's really nice to have that taken care of now! :D How are you guys doing? I miss you! I need to call you sometime! - Melissa
Andrea,
I tagged you. If you want to, post six quirky things about you and then tag anyone else you'd like. We're hoping to be in Chico and get to see you guys for a while at Christmas.
JOanie
Post a Comment