This is Ben's and my first anniversary, April 6th, and Ben bought me the most beautiful flowers ever!! He had them delivered this last Friday while I was at work. (All the girls were jealous). I loved the flowers so much that I had to take pictures of them. The Star Gazer Lilly is my absolute favorite flower and, as you can see, they came in a "springtime green" vase (my favorite color and one of my wedding colors)! He attached a very sweet note to it as well. He really is the best husband (I tell him that about 20 times a day).
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I can't beleive you guys have been married for a year-we will be married for 2 years in a month. Time sure goes by fast! Beautiful flowers~
Happy anniversary. For me, the first year took the most adjustment-after that gets more and more fun! Enjoy
Post a Comment